SFS recently celebrated the retirement of Diana Pacheco, our longstanding office manager. Partners Marsha Hoffman and Kerry Newman were joined by founding partners Mike Shaughnessy, Mike Fickel and Bill Scott in thanking Diana for her hard work, commitment and friendship. Diana joined SFS
SFS Celebrates Retirement of DIana Pacheco
more than 20 years ago and has contributed immensely to the success of the firm over the years. As a highly valued member of the SFS team, she will be greatly missed. We wish Diana the very best in the years to come!
- SFS: AIA KC Firm of the Year!..
- Art in Architecture..
- Preserving the Past..
- Excelsior Springs Community Center Recognized for Design Excellence..
- St. Peter’s Multipurpose Space Wins Gold!..
- SFS Announces New Principals..
- Alligator’s Creek Aquatic Center Grand Re-opening..
- St. Joseph Catholic Church Receives Preservation Award..
- Accolades for the Arts & Heritage Center..
- SFS Celebrates 45 Years..
- ULI KC Honors Excelsior Springs Community Center..
- SFS Views Solar Eclipse..
- Rooftop Yoga..
- Excelsior Springs Community Center Wins IIDA MADA Awards..
- Tiny Vessel Competition..
- OU Library and Student Center Receives Design-Build Award..
- Johnson County Arts & Heritage Center Receives Design Award..
- SFS Celebrates First Year in Crossroads..
- SFS Architecture Discusses Its Work On Churches..
- SFS Architecture Shares Perspective on King Louie Building Renovation..
- SFS Joins KMBZ to Discuss Transforming Communities with Architecture..
- St.Joseph Church Construction Kicks Off..
- Settling In..
- SFS Architecture Profiled in KMBZ Companies on the Move Series..
- Blue Springs Fieldhouse Wins Capstone Award..
- Spotlight on Studio Fab..
- Autism Border Challenge: A 7-Year Success..
- SFS Relocates to Crossroads Arts District..
- The Amazing Cookie Race..
- We Care 2015 – Kids, Crafts and Good Cheer!..
- 2014 Color + Couture..
- SFS Joins KMBZ to Discuss Strategies for Creating Productive Workspaces..
- Kerry Newman Told KMBZ Communities Are Stepping Up Efforts to Promote Healthy Lifestyles..
- SFS Takes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge..
- A Show-Stopping Moment at Color + Couture 2013..